Prime Minister’s Office Job Circular 2017. The Prime Minister’s Office, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh has published a job circular. Government job is always attractive and desirable job for the people of Bangladesh. If you want to get a secure and reliable job in Bangladesh, you can join here. Before applying the job, you are requested to see details given below.
Publication Date: 11 July 2017
Last Date of Application: 31 July 2017
Number of Posts: 29
Maximum Age: 30 (32 for freedom fighters)
Application Fee: 100 Taka for serial 1-7 post and 50 Taka for serial 8-11 post.
Educational Qualification: There are 11 categories of job that require different educational qualification. Please see circular below.
Prime Minister’s Office Job Circular 2017
Application procedures and conditions of Prime Minister’s Office job
- Applicants must fill the form provided above and send to the concern address given on the circular. Application must send via post office. Other way of sending application will not accept.
- Age of the applicant should not exceed 30 years on 31 July 2017.
- All documents of educational qualification along with 2 copy of photograph should submit with the application form. All documents must be attested.
- Application fees need to send via Treasury Chalan using given number to Bangladesh Bank or Sonali Bank Ltd. Write treasury number carefully.
- Application from must fill in using correct information and all fields must be filled.
- Last date of submission of application is 31 July 2017, so after that no application form will be accepted.
- Authority reserves right to decrease/increase the number of posts.
- All District and other Quota will maintain during selection process of the candidates.
If you think you are the right person and you have all qualification required by the authority, you can apply for the job. Remember all candidates of the country can’t apply. Please see circular carefully before application.