Bangladesh Police published SI job circular 2018 at www.police.gov.bd. Bangladesh Police published a recruitment notice for the post of Sub-Inspector. Sub-Inspector of Police(Outside Cadet) Recruitment Notice-2018. Bangladesh Police (BP) is most important organ of arm forces of Bangladesh. Main aim of the police is to protect community from violence of terrorists and other harmful activities in the society. To enhance its capacity Bangladesh Police always looking for energetic, disciplined, motivated and educated people to join police sector. Bangladesh police always try to recruit enthusiastic personnel to preserve the law and order resting on them.
Sub-Inspector of Police(Outside Cadet) Recruitment Notice-2018
Bangladesh Police published a recruitment notice on the vacant posts. To recruit them they call on application from suitable people. Educational qualification, physical test, physical education and other information are given below. Please read the instruction below before application.
More Govt. Jobs
- Bangladesh Ansar VDP Job Circular 2018
- Gas Transmission Company Ltd. (GTCL) Job Circular 2018
Bangladesh Police SI Job Circular 2018
- For general / other quota age on 01/01/2018 is 19 to 27 years old. (Date of birth minimum 02/01/1999 and maximum 02/01/1991 )
- For freedom fighter and other quota age is 19 to 32 on same date.
- Age will be count as on SSC/Equivalent certificate.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Hons. degree from any approved university and computer literacy is compulsory.
- Physical Qualification:
- Height (Male / all quota) : Minimum 5′ – 4″ or 1.6256 meter and chest in normal 32″ and Extension 32″
- Height (Female / all quota): Minimum 5′ – 2″ or 1.5748 meter.
- Weight: According to age and height.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Marital status: Unmarried and can not marry before trainee period.
- Quota: According to determined by the government.
- Body size and physical test: According to the rules. ( Running, jumping. rope climbing).
- Physical test time, place and venue: Follow instruction below for physical test schedule, time, venue and other information.
4. Documents needed: During physical test some documents need to send. Don’t miss any documents otherwise you can’t allow to set for physical test.
5. Application Form Collection: After successfully compilation of physical test candidates can buy application form from concern DIG Range at the same day by giving fee of 3 Taka.
- Documents Need to Attest to Application Form:
7. Application Deadline: 19 February, 2018
8. Admit Card for Written Test: Admit card will issue and send to candidates due time.
Don’t worry about application or how to apply or deadline of application. Just follow the instruction above circular.
9. Written test schedule and time:
10. Viva and other test: Viva and Rest of the recruitment process will conduct according to rules.
Official website: http://www.police.gov.bd Please keep visit our website to get all kind of job circular and job examination along with Bangladesh Police Sub-Inspector (SI) recruitment examination result. To get easily all information stay connected with our Facebook page.