Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics published 3rd class job circular on various posts. Eleven categories of revenue related job notice published by Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS) is the only centralized and official statistical system in Bangladesh. Although it has some decentralized office for implementation its other activities.
To meet the needs of the staff of this sector BBS published this recruitment notice. Advertisement details are given below.
Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics Job Circular 2017
Name of the organization: Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Official website : www.bbs.gov.bd
Job Publication Date: 21/10/2017
Job Type : Government job
Job Nature : Full time
Experience : 2 – 5 years
Age : 18 – 30 years on 19/10/2017
Job Location : Any where in Bangladesh
Vacancy : 590
Salary Range : 9,300 – 11,300 (Basic salary)
Job Source : bbs.portal.gov.bd
Application fee : 112 Taka
Educational Qualification : Different qualifications for different positions ( see circular for details)
Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics Recruitment notice
Application Procedures and Conditions :
- Online and SMS application: Applicants can apply through bbs.teletalk.com.bd
- Application form: Applicants willing to take part in the examination have to apply in the prescribed form provided by Ministry of Public Administration (MOPA)
- Application time :
- Online application start date : 28/09/2017
- Online application end date : 19/10/2017
- Application fee can be paid 72 hours after submitting online application form.
- One candidate can apply for only one post of same grade.
- Candidate have to be 18-30 years of age on 19/10/2017
- No TA/DA will be given for participation in MCQ and written examination.
- The authority has the power to increase / decrease the number of vacancy.
- During the oral examination, the original copies of all paper will be brought.
- Condition for online application :
- The applicant will upload his / her scanned photo ( 300 x 300 size) and signature (300 x 80 size) to the application form.
- Before submitting application applicant should check it again as after submitting application there will be no option to edit the application form.
- After submitting applicant will get a applicant copy with USER ID. For further use applicant can store this copy.
- How to send SMS?
- Application fee can pay using Teletalk Pre-paid mobile number. In the first SMS write BBS <space> USER ID and send it to 1622. After sending 1st SMS, applicant will get a reply SMS containing a PIN. Second SMS, write BBS <space> YES <space> PIN and send it to 16222.
- SMS Example:
First SMS: BBS 12345 Send to 16222
Second SMS: BBS YES 123456 send to 16222
- Admit card and other information about examination will provide through SMS.
Application Deadline : 19/10/2017
You will all kind of information of Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics examination time, result etc. at our website that is www.careerguidebd.com. Share this job to remember and to tell others.